These services are all inclusive. Experience the untouched Cuba in the small habours.
Cuba 11th day cruise already from € 2.199, - p.P.
- Inclusive flight from / to Dusseldorf o. Frankfurt as advertised in the itinerary
- Passenger and luggage transfer from the airport to the ship or vice versa, air traffic tax and at least 23 kg of free luggage per person. The baggage allowance varies depending on the airline luggage service from the pier to the cabin and on board Cruise in the booked cabin category
Full board on the ship: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or coffee with pastries and snacks, dinner, midnight snack and a sausage station for hunger in between Buffet and service restaurant to choose from All-day coffee and tea station
- Welcome and farewell cocktail on board
- Captain's dinner at the beginning and end of the journey
- Sparkling wine for breakfast
- Suite guests are spoiled with a fruit basket, petit fours and canapées
- Drinks after return trip
- Concierge service on board for individual shore leave requests as well as cruise advice
- All port and passenger fees
- Free use of the on-board facilities (hairdresser, massage, cosmetics and similar services for a fee)
- Entertainment program and events on board
- Participation in relaxation courses and the animation program
- Bicycles (for a fee), Nordic walking poles, Smovey rings
- PLANTOURS cruises guide
Compact Course Travel Medicine 11 days € 1.195 p.P. plus VAT.
Training with 60 CME points
Online Tutorial, 2 practice modules incl. IGEL services on your website
2 Cuba or Jamaica excursions
Plus. € 50, - p.P. Cuba tourist card (compulsory) and a valid health insurance abroad